Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Circuit presenting his paper bridge

Nyeing Chan Aung from Myanmar was my roommate for the last eight months, in deed he is one of the best companion I have ever met. When we first met in June 2011, he greeted me saying “I am a man with multi-names; my parents call me Shekhu for my other name is Shekar Gawtam, some of my relatives call me Changku and here in the university my friends call me circuit. As per my census record I am Nyeing Chan Aung.” He is very cheerful and lively with thousand smiles on his face. He is a smart footballer and a fan of football club Chelsea. Buddhism plays a vital role in his daily lives and his personality of being disciplined, learned and noble is well known to his fellow mates. What added more was his enchanting and ever jovial greetings verbalize something funny and burst out into laughter. I get to know more about him when we worked together on a short documentary film “Rays of Hope”. He was the man responsible for camera and of course the chief editor. Though he never had a formal training in such field yet he is very skill full and talented. He could handle the camera so well and not to mention his sense of humor. Having him around is a sign of amusement and merrymaking. He is always being accompanied by laughter and it’s hard to serious or tensed at his sight. He is such a great comrade to be cherished in my life besides we do share a lot of common ground, apparently in this field of filming and media.

However, after pursuing Bachelors of Science in Management Technology (Architectural Technology) for two years at SIU, astonishingly he have a made a mindful decision to change his university. And today before the sun sets he shoved all his belongings and waved his hands of good bye.  

From strangers to nodding heads and smiling to shaking hands, we have come a long way. We started out as friends on a crazy adventure – it’s funny, how from simple things the best thing begins. At this point of our life, I got to thank you for sticking out me with all the differences I had and standing beside me through all the good and hard times of my life. Well, just a thought of you and all my blue days are gone but its fate that there are different path for everyone. I know you are doing this for the good nevertheless, be reminded and cautious all the time.

The time has come for me to say good bye, you have a different way to go and I can’t change it even if it is something that I have been longing for, all the time. May success touch every step you take from now and all the best for your life ahead. You will always remain in my heart forever. My prayers and wishes are always with you. Good Luck Shekar, keep in touch. Thanks for all the smiles and enjoyment you have brought for us.  Bye bye…. 




No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib