Post Page Advertisement [Top]

For as long as I can remember I’ve known what I wanted to do with my life. Science has always been a passion of mine and Mathematics in particular has interested me for some time. To become an architect is my ambition. I have always been fascinated by the beauty that architecture presented in the past. My country, The Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan, has some of the most elegant indigenous structures in the world and I want to revolutionize it and give it a modern look. The wonders of architectural structures in the world have furthermore built up my curiosity. I always found myself questioning how our ancestors planned fascinating structures with such limited resources in those harsh times. Since then, I always dreamt of studying architecture from one of the finest universities in the world.

                         

Having heard and read much about Shinawatra University, I fantasized being a part of it and I supposed I have found the only university that would fulfill my dream. With good fortune and blessings, I am privileged to be at SIU and I feel I am one step closer to my dream. SIU has shown me the reality and changed my perception on life. At SIU I got to explore, experience and learn numerous tactics and aptitudes required for a lifetime of learning and practice.


Studying at SIU is not only an ideal opportunity to profit from SIU’s high-level academics, excellent facilities and top-notch faculty but also to heighten our creativity with a very unique approach in fulfilling our dreams. With top curricula and customizable study elements students are well-versed on different subjects besides our major of specialization whereby, we can actually prepare ourselves for the brighter dawn of tomorrow to compete in the globalized world.

I not only enjoy becoming an architect, but I find myself even more passionate when I get to work with people of diverse backgrounds. SIU has exposed us to people from whom we have a lot to learn. The inspiring talks by the great leaders and profound guest speakers are no less an asset. Academic tours and excursions made us feel the practicability of the knowledge and its application outside the four walls. It not only serves as an outing but an expedition to the fields where students discover the presence of the bookish knowledge in practical situations.  With first-rate academics, SIU is the path to a challenging and fruitful future and an experience that will widen our horizons in countless ways and open our eyes to conquer the spacious sky of learning tide. And so, with no unclear thoughts; we are inspired to be hard working, responsible and dynamic in what we do, with explicit direction on how to become a responsible citizen shouldering the important role we play in society.
Thus, with SIU I have a strong conviction that I will undoubtedly become one of the most competent people in the field of architectural studies. I am sure SIU has empowered me with the knowledge and wisdom to succeed.
have nice weekend.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib