Post Page Advertisement [Top]


                                                            
Cafeteria is an issue of discussion in most of the schools, college and university I have been so far. No matter good or bad, customers always complain, may be for every individual has their own taste. SIU besides being a small family have a Canteen, Fresh mart and a Mini mart. Fresh mart and Mini mart basically serves breakfast while Canteen serves with lunch and dinner. Fresh Mart have an advantage of selling supplementary items such as cookies, top-ups, soft drinks, fruits and so on with Bangkok Bank ATM Unit installed right next to it.

Perhaps due to the presence of diversity on campus it sounds hard for the all the three to meet the expectations of every customers. In deed the previous owner of the canteen has withdrawn saying that she cannot meet the expectations of the university. Now the Department of Student Affair is running the canteen and if not for some liabilities it is doing well enough.

Students mostly the overseas complain and grumble over the quality and unhygienic food items served there. For me apart from the quality and sanitation what frustrated me is the way they cater. No matter whether I, be it the first, second or last person to place the orders I was always served the last.  Possibly unable to speak Thai language would have pushed my order to the last. Or maybe the cooks and caterers would have pre-programmed to store my orders at the last by default or whether it is the instinct prevailed in me or may-hap my impatience. How so ever, nothing is more annoying than having kept waiting especially when we are fasting or in hurry to catch the class.  

No wonder whether it is luck or co-incidence today I got the speediest cater for I was all alone in the canteen. I was the first and last person to be served. Cheers….

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib