Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Night is overwhelmed by the crack of dawn; the golden arrows from the azure sky majestically pierce through the window panes; the glowing petals hold the world on its tip; it was a delightful day. My companions remain buried underneath the blanket; the door to surmount the ceaseless sky of learning deluge is wide open, the most exciting moment traces its way.
Seconds goes, minutes counts and hours passes by, it was exactly to begin with our class. Enthusiast learners from across the world crammed the class room, ever jovial and enchanting face of the (Ajan) lecturer greets one and all. It was a magnificent salutation.
Steadily I gazed around, as expected I have discerned a fairy angel. Her glorious sight gives me immense pleasure and drowns me into the world of fantasy. Nevertheless, to the extent of my ability I endeavor emphasizin. She has all her abilities to despell out the darkness in me and all my qualms and anxiety gets crumbled. g on the subject matter but hardly for a second. I was ardently yearning to hear her accent and get acquainted with her. Possibly I might be sinning in desiring her.

Classroom events began with self introduction followed by the interactive session among the students with an objective: getting to know each other.

Alas! Is it an opportunity for me to approach her. No, I shouldn’t do that I am foreign to this ground and I must maintain the image of my native land. Millions of thoughts and contemplations perplexed my mind. I was in dilemma. 
Regrettably before I could assemble my guts to utter a word, it was time for us to disperse. In just a flick of seconds I mislaid her footsteps amidst the crowd and lost her in the massive structure of SIU. I wasn’t sure if its simply futility or stupidity but perhaps it would be the consequence of my birth in a underdeveloped kingdom and inadequate disclosure to the outside globe. However, I was glad to have many of other conducive associates who could guide me to the right track. Above all I was gratified that besides our diverse background we could jointly create an amazing atmosphere where we came to know each other and we can be more than friends. I thank the god above for showering me with such a breathtaking prospect.  

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib