Post Page Advertisement [Top]


lovers embrace from google. 

Fallen in your prettiness and casting spill over you, you are my fairy!
Be found of your rosy grin, you are the queen of my heart.
How scintillating and glittering the rainbow seems,
Yet you are unsurpassed,my divine angel!
Showering the rain of ambrosia over you. Do not let it drought.

Drowned in your splendor and desiring for you, you are my dakini!
Engrossed by your slimy stature, you are ornamental to my life.
How charming and melancholic the acoustics are,
You are unrivaled, my maiden!
Uttering my hearty words. Do not let it go in vain.

Abruptly descending into the valley of fragrance, you are my seraph.
Allured by the distinctiveness in you, you are the jewel of my heart.
How dazzling the stars and elegant the flowers are,
You are consummate, my cherub!
Waving the silky scarf of purity and warmth, do not let it filth in the air.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib